If I won the lottery today, the first thing I would do is buy every single item off of my Amazon wishlist and Sephora loves list. I might not even use all of them on a consistent basis but buying everything off my lists would be a feeling equivalent to crossing off tasks on a to-do list, honestly.
I now feel compelled to make these posts so I can let the world know what I'm thirsting after at the moment because I can't contain my eagerness and this is my only outlet.
- L'Oreal Lash Paradise - I've heard nothing but good things about this mascara and even the demos I've seen have had me like... okay I need this mascara, stat. It looks like this could be a dupe of sorts for the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara? Or at least the packaging is pretty similar. I just want a cheap mascara to make it look like I'm wearing lash extensions and give Kimberly Karsmashian a run for her money. That is all.
- Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Foundation Powder - I was on youtube when I came across Alissa Ashley's video on tips for how to have flawless foundation and tuh, her shit was flawless indeed. She mentioned this powder and how it's a very fine powder that doesn't add any cakeyness to the skin but instead just smooths it over, similarly to the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish.
- MUFE Foundation Stick - For the times when I'm feeling a little more extra, I want flawless full coverage. I want a foundation that's gonna cover everything in one go without me having to use layers because I have oily skin and layering a bunch of makeup is personally a no-no for me. This foundation looks pretty promising since I trust MUFE and I do like the liquid version of this.
- MAC Fix+ - As an oily girl, powder is needed and sometimes it can just make me look like a botched classic Hollywood actress. I'm sure you can use any sort of face mist to take away the powderiness. Or maybe you can since all mists aren't made equal. But I'm sure there's a reason why Fix+ is a cult favorite and EYE wanna find out why for myself.
- DR. Jart Trans-Foam Clay Trio - I think I read somewhere, probably ITG, that using clay masks on a regular basis can help reduce oil production a bit and I became intrigued with clay skincare products after being indifferent towards them for so long. I don't know if there's any scientific evidence behind that claim but I will definitely look in the meantime because I love #receipts. These are interesting cause you can use them as a cleanser or leave it on and use it as a mask. There's one for moisturizing, purifying, and calming the skin.
- Beauty Water - I had to save the best for last! I briefly talked about it in my skincare routine because it deserves all of my coins. You cannot go wrong with this beauty water, it's like the most superior cleansing water you can buy. My favorite thing about this is that when you use this, it doesn't even feel like just water (obviously cause it's not but you know what i mean). I feel like most cleansing waters do just that; they cleanse the skin and nothing else. But this one smoothes, brightens, and hydrates the skin so nicely, it's great for combatting hydration and prepping for makeup.
Please do let me know if you've tried any of these!